Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My first blog :)

Hi guys, this is Anitha. A new entry to the bloggers world.....

I am a newcomer, no ragging please :)
Hmmm so i am glad that I am finally here to share all my thoughts and pour myself out onto this forum.
hmmm, starting trouble yar ;)

Ok, so this is my "about me" section and how i landed here.

I am Anitha Seshadri, from the garden city of India, BANGALORE.

I have lived all my life in namma Bengaloooru with my family and friends.... I never used to feel the need to write down something in order to emote.
Happiness or sorrow, fear or joy, dread of exams or anticipation of a party, Love or hate..... everything that I ever felt, I had my people with me to share this.

I used to run to tell appa, amma, ananya [my sister] or sheela aunty. Anything new in my life, I would just go to Bhavya's house and pour out everything..... SAMBAV is my gang.....all frustrations were shown on all the unlucky ones who r close to me ;)

I never felt the need for a medium to put my thoughts out.... my mouth was sufficient ;)
But now, its not so, I am living my dream.... I always wanted to come to USA, on my own.
And now, i have been blessed with an oppurtunity to do so.
I never felt bad that i am coming here, away from my family and my frens.... i was excited about a new adventure, that i was about to step into.... and yesss ofcourse i am having an adventure here ;)
But onething that never occured to me was, now my mouth was not sufficient ;)
So i decided upon using my hands and heart to reach out to all my near and dear ones out there.... and sooooo i am here guys, hope i can put down all the things that i have been mailing u guys offlate..... Shubs and bhavs u know very well, wat i mean :)

So this is my intro to all the bloggers

take care guys......my dinner is waiting for me


8 comments:

bhavya said...

Hey sweetu, anything u want to write, just pen it down.
V r always here to read it, no matter wat.
Hope u r having a wonderful time there. luv u ani ;-), ha ha ha. take care.

LG said...

Nicely written :)
Enjoy ur stay and have a blast..
Oh yes don come back without bag full of chocs ;)

Take care

Unknown said...

wonderful start babe... keep goin babe....... ;)...

shubha said...

hey putta!!!!! it catches our feeling!gud one.. heart is ruling ur mind aah... luv u ani :) :)

Unknown said...

hey ma it is too gud.....touchin......same here now even i feel ma mouth is not sufficient

Unknown said...

v like readin.....hand and heart.....but v still love ur mouth....sheela,amma,appa and gundi

Aravind said...

Good start!

Anitha Seshadri said...

hey guys, thanks a lot for reading :) I am overwhelmed with the response, this inspires me to write more ;)