Thursday, December 25, 2008

BACK HOME

Finally I am back home :D
From my dream land to my home land.
It was one of the most happiest moments of my life.... I was wide awake at 2 in the morning and was watching out of the aeroplane window to witness my entrance into my home land INDIA.
It was such a nice feeling..... I guess the first part of India that I could see was chennai.

The feeling of security was soo intense.... I knew deep inside, now everything is fine, I am in my own country.... with my own people.... speaking my own tounge..... it was just awesome.
The most important thing is, how stunning India looks from above.... to add to this beauty I was listening to this wonderful song "yeh jo desh hey mera.... swadesh hey mera" from the movie swades :)

hmmmm my sense of patriotism was at its best....was feeling like standing up and singing Jana Gana Mana....but the flight was about to land and the air hostess would kill me if i got out of my seat :D
Any ways I am now back in namma Bangalooru.....bach in my own sweet honey comb :)
signing off...
Ani :)

3 comments:

Sreejayanth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sreejayanth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shubha said...

ani ur wordss potray patriotic power..colour is sooper...wen i fly bck to india.i wil recite ur wordss in my heart for sure...luv u ani.for activating patriotism !